Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A New Look?

I'm trying out the new updated Blogger interface with some of the more interesting layouts and templates for this dusty, boring blog. So, if you think it looks a bit different from day to day - well, it just might be.

So, what do you think? I love the rainy day background - but, that might be because it's been raining and storming for the last few days. The kitties are pacing constantly and want attention - does that mean there's more brewing? I would bet it does.

Pictures of the road trip aren't uploaded yet, but I'll get to that in the next few days - it was wonderful! And, I'll leave it at that for now. Except for the fact that there are a couple places that just won't be the same.....

Not quite ready to charge back into work just yet, but hopefully very soon - I'm still a bit weary, but that seems to lessen each day.

That's all for now - see you soon.

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

~Unknown~

No comments: